PowerLine Single Pole Assemblies and Connectors for Aluminum Cable
Powerline single pole connectors and assemblies are designed to provide safe, reliable and quick connection of Cable to Cable or Cable to Equipment in Electrical power distribution systems.
For ordering information download a brochure or contact Lex Products sales representative
Lex Products’ PowerLine cable connectors and assemblies are now available in bi-metal aluminum cables with copper crimped contacts designed to provide safe, reliable and quick connection of Cable to Cable or Cable to Equipment in Electrical power distribution systems at a fraction of the price of copper cables.
Compatible with brands such as the original Litton Veam series and features a unique clip contact removal system, improved finger proofing, easier mating and thicker wall sections on the mouldings.
|Current||Minimum Cable c.s.a. for Rated Current
(in free air)
Features & Benefits:
- Light-weight design
- Lower cost compared to copper
- Connect to standard copper assemblies
- Thermoset jacket “EPR/CSP” provides enhanced durability, flame retardant and resistance to oil
- Flexible, Weather and UV resistant cable
- Custom labels and legending available for personalization and theft deterrence
- Field Power distribution
- Emergency Power system
- Temporary Generators
- Loadbanks and many others.